Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

where is ads and extensions tab

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi all.
I am trying to upload multiple ads via Google Adwords Editor.

Google Adwords Help says the following...
Follow the steps below to create an ad in any campaign or ad group.
Select Ads and Extensions > Text ads from the type list.
Click Add text ad.

My question is where is the "Select Ads and Extensions" tab?

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

The type list is in the bottom left corner of the account's window, right under the account navigation tree, with the title of MANAGE. The article seems out of date a bit - Editor used to have a single "Ads and Extensions" section in the type list, but now there are two separate sections, one for Ads and one for Extensions. Text ads are under Ads, of course.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by PPCBossman (Top Contributor)
October 2016

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

The type list is in the bottom left corner of the account's window, right under the account navigation tree, with the title of MANAGE. The article seems out of date a bit - Editor used to have a single "Ads and Extensions" section in the type list, but now there are two separate sections, one for Ads and one for Extensions. Text ads are under Ads, of course.

Re: where is ads and extensions tab

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can not find it.Please help.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it was solved in 2016.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation. It's always best to start your own thread versus making comments to random threads, even if your issue seems related.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic. Making your new thread is fast, easy and allows more specific help directly to you (and not all of the other members in the old thread).

Thank you.