AdWords
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

when i add new adwords account what must I do?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have make a donwload app AdWords Editor. Now i must create a new account with "Add account" or I use the account of google? I riceved always error.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: when i add new adwords account what must I do?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Donatella,

You need to add your adwords accounts login details into Adwords Editor. When you click Add account in editor you are asked to add login details. Add your adwords account credentials.

If you wants to open new adwords account. You need to go to adwords.google.com. And follow the steps. Please let us know if you have more questions.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704395?hl=en

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by John Paul (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: when i add new adwords account what must I do?

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Donatella,

You need to add your adwords accounts login details into Adwords Editor. When you click Add account in editor you are asked to add login details. Add your adwords account credentials.

If you wants to open new adwords account. You need to go to adwords.google.com. And follow the steps. Please let us know if you have more questions.

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704395?hl=en

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’