AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

when google forward number will get activate in call extensions?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi All,

I have created an ad group with call extensions (Google Forwarding number), its been a week it got 10 clicks(including all ads), But I could not see google number/any number in any of the ads in my ad group. When it will start showing? What has to be done to show the call extensions. please help me out.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: when google forward number will get activate in call extensions?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

If you have activated the Google forwarding number in your campaign, then it might take sometime when Google will start showing the Phone impressions with your ad group. Have you actually activated those columns to show in your AdWords interface or not? If not, then you can customize the columns and add the Call details like Phone impressions, Phone calls etc...

Also, I think it take a little while before Google start showing the phone impressions. It depends upon how fast your ad group is collecting clicks. I believe that's one of the criteria as well.

Hope this helps!

Pankaj

Re: when google forward number will get activate in call extensions?

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Pankaj, I have activated those columns, as of now got 12 clicks for the ad group, let me wait and see when it will start showing the phone impressions.