Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

when end campaigns hide videos :(

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

im artist manager and videos appear now in first place of searchs.
why when the campaign end my video is hide.... and after the campaigns lose possisionament in youtube-'??
is possible back to be in first place?? i only need the campaigns for get more visits but no for be hide in youtube
thanks for help to fix it. <edited by a Community Manager as noted below>

Note: this post has been edited by a Community Manager, per Community Posting Guidelines, in order to protect privacy and account security.
2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: when end campaigns hide videos :(

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Bebo (great name by the way!)
I'm not sure I fully understand what you're looking to achieve here.
When a campaign ends, impressions are SUPPOSED to stop. That's what the end of a campaign means.

If you don't want your ads to stop running, you can always extend the end date or better yet, set NO end date.

If I picked you up wrong, perhaps you could try explaining again in a little more detail, step by step, what you're trying to do?

Finally, you might want to remove your email address from your post as we don't send email responses directly and you're only leaving yourself open for spam and worse from the bad guys.

Re: when end campaigns hide videos :(

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Bebo Y,

When you are looking at the ads, to see the old ads select "All" instead of "Active". That will show all the ended campaign ads. Same thing for the campaigns tab.

I hope this helps.

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords