Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

when does search volume get released

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, 

I'm trying to get search volume data from the most recent month only in the Google Keyword Planner (not an average). I'm wondering when the Google Keyword Planner releases search volume data from the previous month?

I know there's a slight lag, as it's not released right away. It's released a week or two into the following month. But does anyone know exactly how many days in?

Thanks!

Ethan 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: when does search volume get released

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ethan R;

If your question is how long it takes to  Google to update monthly search query  data - then, the answer is that   Google does not disclose this information. I would assume, though, that it is updated within a few days,  after the beginning of the following month.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

In the last c.6 months that i've been looking, generally I find it's there about 10 days into a month.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’