Guide Me
star_border

when did a campaign start

J T
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
J T
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How do I know when a campaign order was placed on my account?

I have received and email from Google stating that my campaign URL is incorrect but as far as I can work out we last run a campaign in 2012?

On my Adwords campaign dashboard where do I find the date of my latest campaign order?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: when did a campaign start

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi J T,

You can look in your change history to see when the last campaign was activated. You can also look in the billing section to see when you were last charged.

The easiest thing, though, is to just take a look at the graph at the top. It doesn't always immediately show but there is a little box to the left of the search box (just left of the downward arrow) that shows a small image of a graph. If you click it it will expand a graph. Then you can set your date range to "All Time" and see when your ads last ran.

Here's an image of the box I mentioned that you need to click to expand the graph. It's highlighted faintly in blue. http://screencast.com/t/HLku0AeGx

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Yes. I agree with Amy -- Take a look at the billing section. It will show you when you last accrued clicks.

But, I'll say that every once in a while, you will get lots of emails with disapprovals on paused campaigns and ads. I think that Google crawls them every once in a while. We have seen this when there are policy changes, etc. We have frantically investigated, just to find that the ads are already paused.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi J T,

Shanee K is correct, paused ads are still reviewed. If the landing page on that paused campaign no longer exists, you'll get the message, invalid or incorrect URL. Paused ads and campaigns are reviewed even if you have made no changes.

My bet is someone has cleaned up the site and the landing page is no longer a reachable URL. You can create a dummy landing page for the URL, or you can end the campaign or delete the ad with the bad URL. It doesn't necessarily mean you are currently running ads.

Best of Luck!

Pete
petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords