AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

what is the google interface language for seller review extension

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi,

For the seller rating extensions on google adwords, what does it mean when it says "At least 10 of these reivews must be in the customer's google interface language"? How does one post a review on this so we can direct our customers there?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: what is the google interface language for seller review extension

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Wesley B,

It is against the rules to post reviews of your own products and your store. There are a number of review sites the Google checks, but I have not seen a comprehensive list of those sites. I use BizRate. Seems to work ok.

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

sorry for the wrong wording on my part. What I meant to say is how can we get customers to write review on us via the "google interface language"? if there is a certain way you can direct them to it? maybe a different campaign strategy or change settings on my ad words account maybe.

Thanks!

Wes

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

I believe that means that if someone finds your site through, for example, one of the French language Google interfaces, then there must be 10 reviews in French in order for the feature to activate.  Ditto for other languages.  

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*