Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

what is dynamic keywords Insertion?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Team,

I have some confusion on the keywords Insertion Like:- let example i am using the keyword insertion in my Adcopy {KeyWord:Hotel In Delhi} and In my adgroup contain miscellaneous keywords Like Long tail kaywords whose character limit is greater then 25 character. So in that case how it will work. May be it will trigger the default Kayword which we have inserted into the adcopy. 

Thanks & regard,

Rishi Acharya        

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rishi a
September 2015

Re: what is dynamic keywords Insertion?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rishi,

In case the character limit of your ad title exceeds. Google Adwords will show your ad with the default keyword such as in your case it will be Hotel in Delhi.

Check out this guide for details: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454041

See what Google recommend:
“Make sure your default text is short enough to keep your ad within the character limits. If your keyword is too long and would cause the ad text to exceed its character limit, the ad's default text will be used instead.”

Cheers,
Nouman

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author rishi a
September 2015

Re: what is dynamic keywords Insertion?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Rishi,

In case the character limit of your ad title exceeds. Google Adwords will show your ad with the default keyword such as in your case it will be Hotel in Delhi.

Check out this guide for details: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2454041

See what Google recommend:
“Make sure your default text is short enough to keep your ad within the character limits. If your keyword is too long and would cause the ad text to exceed its character limit, the ad's default text will be used instead.”

Cheers,
Nouman