Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

what is different in double click / google Adsense / google adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello friend 

i dont understand what is different in double click / google Adsense / google adwords. suppose i will start display ads in future which one is better for my midum budget.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: what is different in double click / google Adsense / google adword

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Deepit,on

Adwords is a best option to start display ads at your comfortable budget. It also offers you different kinds of advertising solutions to reach your customers.

Double Click is an ad serving service which is place for both advertisers and publishers, where advertisers bid for the ad slots in real time bidding and while publishers can sell their ad spots directly to the advertisers or ad networks.

Double click advertisers can choose multiple networks to advertise from the single place.You need to contact the sales person to get double click advertisers account, usually they accept only for large agencies and advertisers.

While Adsense is a Google's publisher network where you can earn money from showing relevant ads on your website if you had one. Adsense publisher can access the double click publisher network.

This is the brief introduction of each one. You can learn more about each product from their official help centers.If you had any doubts on Adwords feel free to ask them here in this community.

I hope this helps you.

Re: what is different in double click / google Adsense / google adword

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Here you are:
https://support.google.com/partners/answer/172610?hl=en
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’