AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

what are the benchmark for the the Display Campaign performance?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Team, 

Could you Please let me know that what are the basic benchmark for the Display networks Campaign. If let example i am targeting the B2B products ( Employee Background Verification) These type of the services and my targeting users are very narrow like the company H.R And CEO. So in this case what would be the best practices so we get the good leads. 

Thanks & Regard, 

Rishi

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: what are the benchmark for the the Display Campaign performance?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Rishi,

Welcome to the AdWords forumSmiley Happy

It is very difficult to say any industry benchmarking data.But I can say, as per your requirement, your target audience is very niche, so start with Placements + Contextual targeting display campaigns. Try to find what are the placements where your Target audiences visit and add the keywords in your campaign and set Bidding strategy accordingly.

You can also try Search campaigns with relevant keywords, as your target audiences will directly searches the relevant keywords and your ads would appear.

In addition to that you can re target your audiences with Re marketing campaigns.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’