what are online marketing tools?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: what are online marketing tools?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Venkata,
Welcome to the AdWords Community! As you have more specific AdWords questions, please feel free to post here in the Community!

As they relate to Google and specifically AdWords, there are a few online Marketing Tools -

• Google Keyword Planner - This tool helps advertisers discover new Keywords to advertise on.  (Need a Google AdWords Account, but Account can be paused.)
  • Google Analytics - Helps website owners track activity and traffic to their websites.
  • Google Display Planner - Helps advertisers plan and build their Display Campaigns.
  • Google Trends - Discover hot searches and the seasonality of Keywords.

Since you appear to be new to AdWords, I also included the links below that should be useful to you:

1. Growing your business with AdWords (aka AdWords for Beginner’s Guide) – Simple, yet thorough explanation of the AdWords platform and how to set up an Account.  I particularly like this resource because it’s linear and gives you examples and tips.
  2. AdWords Help Center – All you ever needed to know about AdWords in one place with great on-site search functionality.  Recommended: Set up your account and start advertising
  3. AdWords YouTube Channel – If you prefer watching videos vs. reading, this is the place for you.
  4. AdWords Community - Yes, you’re already here, but besides posting questions, take time to review questions that advertisers have previously asked, and their solutions.
  5. AdWords Step by Step - Another simple, easy to understand walkthrough on the basics of setting up an AdWords Account.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: what are online marketing tools?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Venkata,
Welcome to the AdWords Community! As you have more specific AdWords questions, please feel free to post here in the Community!

As they relate to Google and specifically AdWords, there are a few online Marketing Tools -

• Google Keyword Planner - This tool helps advertisers discover new Keywords to advertise on.  (Need a Google AdWords Account, but Account can be paused.)
  • Google Analytics - Helps website owners track activity and traffic to their websites.
  • Google Display Planner - Helps advertisers plan and build their Display Campaigns.
  • Google Trends - Discover hot searches and the seasonality of Keywords.

Since you appear to be new to AdWords, I also included the links below that should be useful to you:

1. Growing your business with AdWords (aka AdWords for Beginner’s Guide) – Simple, yet thorough explanation of the AdWords platform and how to set up an Account.  I particularly like this resource because it’s linear and gives you examples and tips.
  2. AdWords Help Center – All you ever needed to know about AdWords in one place with great on-site search functionality.  Recommended: Set up your account and start advertising
  3. AdWords YouTube Channel – If you prefer watching videos vs. reading, this is the place for you.
  4. AdWords Community - Yes, you’re already here, but besides posting questions, take time to review questions that advertisers have previously asked, and their solutions.
  5. AdWords Step by Step - Another simple, easy to understand walkthrough on the basics of setting up an AdWords Account.