5.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

website ranking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there anyway, place, shape, or form where I can just get the most important simplest standard report in the universe on Google......   AND THAT IS THIS:   All I want and need to do is to find where my site is ranked with  keyword....   Im not sure why this is so hard to make plain and simple where can i find this report?  wow.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: website ranking

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi johnb,

Have you tried setting up Google webmaster tools on your site? once you have it set up you can view the average position of your search terms under Traffic > Search Queries.

It's so hard to find any accurate tool for ranking reports with all the personalised search etc.

Maybe give webmaster tools a go and let us know how you get on.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Alys (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: website ranking

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi johnb,

Have you tried setting up Google webmaster tools on your site? once you have it set up you can view the average position of your search terms under Traffic > Search Queries.

It's so hard to find any accurate tool for ranking reports with all the personalised search etc.

Maybe give webmaster tools a go and let us know how you get on.

website ranking

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi 

noticed today my website www.chuckit.co.uk has dropped in ranking big time was in good position for local searches etc now 6th 7th 8th page from page 1 overnight , can any one help . also have another site chuckitlondon.co.uk same thing , strange.