3.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

we do not appear on the map view

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are running ads for my wifes Toastmasters club and Google says it is displaying the ads but when we search we never see the ad. When we search toastmasters christchurch the only right link is map display of clubs in the city and ours does not appear. We have added the address of the club as a manually entered address and our location is set to the city.

Re: we do not appear on the map view

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 2
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andrew S

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry but this forum is dedicated to the paid ads called AdWords. If you'd like to get an answer for your question, I'd suggest posting it again on the Google Places forum.

Best, 

Zee
G+

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks - why do you assume we are not paying for the ads?

We are paying and using adwords. Hence why we are posting.

Zee Community Manager
Community Manager
# 4
Zee Community Manager
Community Manager

Sorry, Andrew. So you've already have an AdWords account? Is that correct? 

If you review your dashboard and you find that your ad isn’t receiving any clicks/impressions, it may be due to any of the reasons below:

• Billing: Check the Billing tab in your account for any billing errors that may have caused your ads to stop running. 
  • Ad under review/disapproved: Newly submitted ads go under review per our advertising policies, and they won’t run until they are approved. Disapproved ads also won’t run, so check your email for disapproval messages for more information on how to resolve any issues. Be sure to check your Spam folder for disapproval messages.
  • Monthly budget: If your ad's monthly budget has been met, your ad won't run. You can check your budget in your Billing tab.
  • Use the Ad Preview tool that can help you view your ads as they appear in Google search results. The Ad Preview tool allows you to see your ads the way your customers will see them on Google. Plus, another advantage is that your AdWords account won’t count your ad views (also known as impressions) from the Ad Preview tool.

If everything appears to be fine and you still can't see your ads, please, reply back to this post and I'll be happy to pass your case to the AdWords support team.

Thank you!

Zee
G+

we do not appear on the map view

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

we have the same problem.  we are a school and we have paid ads, but if you do a search for schools in our area we don't come up on the map like the others.  i have verified our school with google.  why don't we show up?