Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

view my image ad live

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I would like to know, I have place my company's ad using Google ad-word, I can see live preview of my ads on search engine using "Ad preview and diagnosis" from tool option. Can I see live preview of results of my image ads?

Farhan

3 Expert replyverified_user
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author The Video L
September 2015

Re: view my image ad live

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

No, you can't. Ad Preview & Diagnostic Tool is there for previewing ads targeted to Search Network, not Display Network.

However, to preview Display Image Ad, you can go to Ads tab and click View Full Size Display Ad, shown just below the ad.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi there,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

Ad Preview Tool is available for the Search Network but not for Display unfortunately. You'll have to go by the speech bubble (next to each keyword/placement) to get an approximate idea.

Hope that helps,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Farhan,

Unfortunately, there isn't any tool as such to preview ads on Google Display Network (either text or image ads).

Other work around which might work could be that you pull out the exact URLs of the placements where your Display network ads being shown and you might try to manually see them on those placements.

Pankaj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

Welcome to AdWords Community.

No, you can't. Ad Preview & Diagnostic Tool is there for previewing ads targeted to Search Network, not Display Network.

However, to preview Display Image Ad, you can go to Ads tab and click View Full Size Display Ad, shown just below the ad.

Thanks
Ratan

Join me on Google+

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC. | Splashsys Webtech
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi there,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

Ad Preview Tool is available for the Search Network but not for Display unfortunately. You'll have to go by the speech bubble (next to each keyword/placement) to get an approximate idea.

Hope that helps,
Sumanth
Sumanth Sridhar
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Farhan,

Unfortunately, there isn't any tool as such to preview ads on Google Display Network (either text or image ads).

Other work around which might work could be that you pull out the exact URLs of the placements where your Display network ads being shown and you might try to manually see them on those placements.

Pankaj