4.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

video Ads

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

Can i have Video ad that can be made from my website like Image ads are made ( thru adbuilder )

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: video Ads

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

No there is currently no such automated tool to make video Ads as far as I know, but you can publish a PowerPoint presentation as a video on youtube and promote that from AdWords. This is not recommended because it will have a low impact on viewers.

I have even seen "1 man show " video Ads , small entrepeneurs promoting their business by filming themselves.

However the movie has to have a minimum time limit and since you pay after 30 seconds for the TrueView In-Stream format, you will want to have movies over 30 seconds.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Shanea K (Google Employee)
September 2015

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

No there is currently no such automated tool to make video Ads as far as I know, but you can publish a PowerPoint presentation as a video on youtube and promote that from AdWords. This is not recommended because it will have a low impact on viewers.

I have even seen "1 man show " video Ads , small entrepeneurs promoting their business by filming themselves.

However the movie has to have a minimum time limit and since you pay after 30 seconds for the TrueView In-Stream format, you will want to have movies over 30 seconds.

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hey Jeewan,

Adrian is correct. There are no tools to actually create the videos as of yet Smiley Happy 

However, this is good feedback that I'll pass along. 

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
Thank you @ Shanea