AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

unclaimed website in General Settings. What does it mean?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Re: unclaimed website in General Settings. What does it mean?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi June E,
Welcome,

If i am not wrong i think your query regards to the Google Merchant Account where you need to verify your website.

If so, then before you can upload and publish product data to Google Merchant Center, you must verify and claim your website.The Website URL setting in your Google Merchant Center account is important because it verifies you have the right to upload product listings for the website specified in your account.

Please go through the following link for more information..
https://support.google.com/merchants/answer/176793?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Shuva, I wish you guys at Google actually read the pages that you advise us to read. I have the same issue, website is verified, but remain unclaimed. The page you direct us to does not explain...Please read it yourself!

Searches on the internet would be far better if people gave accurate information!

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 4
Badged Google Partner

Bob S,

Trying to help here.
Your issue is with Google Merchant Center as well Correct?

The website you listed www.example.com is Claimed and verified in Google Webmaster Tools? and not the example.com version? Correct?

You checked it in google webmaster tools and the Email address you use for Webmaster Tools is the same you used for Google Merchant center Correct?

With the Email address you are using for Google Merchant Center please go here to see that the website URL in question is actually verified and claim to that email address

https://www.google.com/webmasters/verification/home?hl=en&pli=1