AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

two websites sell the same products for a one company, but two different paying methods

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I would like to get more clarification regarding my topic:

Before I make mistakes 

1. If we have another website, different URL, but sells the same product, mostly has to use same keywords but, it can change accordingly, I have one gmail for Website A and another gmail for Website B. 

How can I make my adword account?

2. For Website A - paying from business Card A and for Website B - Paying from business card B 

Is there then the possibility to get the separate billing details for the two different cards?

3. For this kind of issue, do i need to use one google adword account, currently I  have Website A gmail account as my google ad word account , for the new website B advertisement , do I need to create new Google account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Re: two websites sell the same products for a one company, but two different paying methods

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi France, how are things?

You're probably worried about Double Serving, which nowadays falls under the "Gain unfair advantage" policy. This is whether the same or similar products are promoted to the same targeted audience by the same business entity. In your scenario, if both websites belongs to the same company only changing the URL, yes, it would be a violation.

If they belong to different companies it should be good to go, but wouldn't you compete with yourself on that case?

Hope this helps.
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
May 2016

Re: two websites sell the same products for a one company, but two different paying methods

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi France, how are things?

You're probably worried about Double Serving, which nowadays falls under the "Gain unfair advantage" policy. This is whether the same or similar products are promoted to the same targeted audience by the same business entity. In your scenario, if both websites belongs to the same company only changing the URL, yes, it would be a violation.

If they belong to different companies it should be good to go, but wouldn't you compete with yourself on that case?

Hope this helps.
_

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click