AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

travel campaigns

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to know about the best practices to run a travel industry campaigns?

Re: travel campaigns

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mohsin,

I'd like to try to help you about. Can you be a little more specific about the nature of your business.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Justin F
Thanks a lot for your concern.
I would like to run travel campaigns on ad words for Online Air Ticketing system, my targeted countries are USA & Canada.
As of now my landing pages are under construction which will live soon.
But before that I would like to know about do & don't to run a campaign related to travel industry for a proper response from end users/customers.

Thanks
Mohsin S Khan

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Mohsin,

If I'm understanding your site correctly then I would consider,

Seasonal Campaigns: People are more likely to travel on Holidays, and have to pay more!

Create Campaigns for different regions or states: I imagine people from different areas are more likely to fly to certain regions.

Landing Pages for keywords: Of course try to send people to unique landing pages based on travel destination. Take them to pages showing flights to nyc if they are looking to travel there.

I know some of this could be time consuming, but maybe start with a few areas.

I hope I'm understanding correctly, and that this helps. If not feel free to clarify further!

-Justin