4.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

transferring Google Analytics exam results to google partners

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I passed google analytics exam earlier this year.  I purchased it on the startest 

http://www.starttest.com/9.0.0.0/transcriptview.aspx?r=1&code=I0072FA5DFD72F370EE72F3620278F4699915A...

I want to add it a new google partner account I have - how can I transfer it?

Regards

Rachel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric Gehler (Badged Google Partner)
September 2015

Re: transferring Google Analytics exam results to google partners

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for all your help on this. I had in fact separate logins for both accounts and so did not get a prompt in my partners account asking for permission to import result. I called google and consequently sent permission from login email of my start test account to transfer to my partner account. They successfully transferred it for me. This is relatively new ground for google as the GA exam has only recently been announced as free on the partners account.

View solution in original post

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

To the best of my knowledge, you can't move the old certificate to your Google partner account. You need to pass the Analytic exam again through your Google partner account to get the new certificate (You no longer need to purchase the he Google Analytics IQ exam, it is available free of charge exam). However you don't have to take the exam again, you can keep your current certificate until it expires.

Read more about the new Google Analytics Individual Qualification (IQ):-
https://support.google.com/partners/topic/6089827?hl=en&ref_topic=6085337

For more and better insights, I would suggest to post your question over the Google Analytics forum:- https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/analytics

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 3
Badged Google Partner

Rachel try this:
If your Google Partner and the GAIQ logins are the same:

Click on "Analytics" in the left nav of your individual partner listing. A box will show at the top of the next screen asking you to give Google permission to import your existing result.

This assumes your partner signin and your GAIQ signin are the same.
( not tested myself, since I have not taken the test via GAIQ - let me know if this information worked for you)

If your login's are not the same:

If you took the old exam with a different login, you can still access it at google.starttest.com (the old platform). Or if you want it in Partners you can retake it. But the old cert is still valid, it just doesn't show up in Partners in that case since the different Login id's can not sync

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric Gehler (Badged Google Partner)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for all your help on this. I had in fact separate logins for both accounts and so did not get a prompt in my partners account asking for permission to import result. I called google and consequently sent permission from login email of my start test account to transfer to my partner account. They successfully transferred it for me. This is relatively new ground for google as the GA exam has only recently been announced as free on the partners account.