AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

targte group box

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what are we suppose to put in the target group Box at the top?. It keeps saying ithas issues on the page. I already have my group key words-that's not the problem. It keeps saying in yellow that it has issues. I already put movie goere and readers in that spot but i guess that's wrong too. What do they want us to put there? I have a video ad and don't know what else they want in that Target Group Box.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: targte group box

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Rudolph,

Thanks for your question. There are several targeting group boxes when you create a video campaign. I want to make sure that I inform you of what to put in each box. If you want to upload a screenshot to let me know exactly what box you are talking about that will help me to better diagnose the problem.

In the meantime, here is a video tutorial that explains exactly how to create a video campaign. If this doesn't answer your question upload your screenshot and I can better assist you.