1.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

suspend account

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

hallo .. i wanted to ask people who has already experience ..

it saysy that to much disapproved ads will suspend your account .. what the mean of to much ..

like of how many disapproved ads it could happen ?

because sometimes i make a image ad that don't have any problem and suddenly google disapproved it ! 

i dont want to get to this situation because they will not return my account ..

-so if i make a test in different account first ? ( account that not active ) to chek if the image ad approved and then to upload   it  to the company account ?  please help

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: suspend account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Maya
This is actually a fantastic question and it's something that has bothered me about the disapproval process for a long time. The answer is, nobody knows.

I think the wording is there to prevent abuse of submitting lots of deliberately deceptive or non policy friendly ads.

However, in the normal course of managing an AdWords account, it's completely normal to have ads disapproved for typos or for a mistaken additional punctuation symbol.

Obviously, you should be careful submitting your ads and you should pay specific attention to policy compliance. However, if it's minor issues like spelling or punctuation, it's going to take a lot to get your account suspended.

To give you some perspective, when I'm working offline in AdWords editor and at the end of the day, upload in bulk, I can have 20-30 ad disapprovals on a given day.

I'm not suggesting that you don't pay attention, especially not to policy, but I think if you're doing your best to submit ads that are correctly formatted and follow policy, you'll be fine.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
when you got 20 disapproval ads you account didn't suspend?
my question here if i have an adwrods account for practices but its not active.
i can test my ads fist in this account ? if its ok i will upload it to the company account ..!
the point here that im scared to have few disapproval ads because it could suspend my adwords account ..! and if i can test them first in another account that not active .. if they disapproved to know the reason and to fix it ..

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi Maya
No, you cannot upload them to a test account but you can use a sandbox account with the API. However, if you're uploading ads for a REAL business that complies completely with the policy (please, read the policies, they are super important), you should be fine. You shouldn't be worried about getting your account suspended for small mistakes like spelling.

If you prefer, you can post your ads here in this thread and I can give you feedback on whether I believe they will be approved. I don't work for Google and there's a certain amount of automation that goes into approvals but it will be a start.

You never mentioned why your ads were disapproved in the first place though. What was the reason given?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
for example .. trick to click .. i had some image ads that has call to action some of them approved and some didn't ... disapproved ads i had in image ads only
im not talking about text ad .. !

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Maya
You cannot trick users into clicking ads. I think this is a case of you needing to read the policies. Twice. It appears that you have not read them at all?

If you're trying to be deceptive, with image OR text ads, you will eventually be suspended.

Please, read the AdWords ad content and format policies and come back to me with any questions you may have.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 7
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
i know and i read everything .. it says that you cant add call to action that it's not real ..
like if you have banner says buy now it will disapproved because when client click on this banner he will not really buy .. ! but u can use call to action that its really connect to your landing page .. like sign up . learn more . u understand ?

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor
Right, and that makes sense. So I don't see what the problem is?

Can you maybe start from the beginning? I don't understand what you are having a problem with. You also never told me why your ads were disapproved.

If you submit ads that a compliant with the policies and that are not trying to deceive the user, you will be fine.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
u dont know if i can test them first ? .. because i really dont want to have problem with the company account .. maybe is there something like that in google that i can test ads first ? thank you

Rising Star
# 10
Rising Star
Hi Maya,

Regarding your question to have a test on another account is not the solution.
As your ads in the account (test account) fortunately get approved successfully in the automatic review if the violation is the minor one (even they can run until you make any change in ads or landing page or any other change that leads to re-review).
But at the same time, those same ads may get disapproved in the automatic review for your original account.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’