AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

suggetion for newies

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i am so ftreser and nebies on adword so i want some sugessun and refresing idea  for me to use this tools

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: suggetion for newies

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Parthik,

Welcome to the AdWords Community and congratulations on starting your AdWords journey.  AdWords is a very powerful and great advertising tool, but best results are typically acheived when advertisers take the time to learn and fully understand the platform before launching a Campaign.  

That being said, below are 5 free resources that can help you as you begin to advertise on AdWords.  As always, don't hesitate to post questions here in the Community.

1. Growing your business with AdWords (aka AdWords for Beginner’s Guide) – Simple, yet thorough explanation of the AdWords platform and how to set up an Account.  I particularly like this resource because it’s linear and gives you examples and tips.
  2. AdWords Help Center – All you ever needed to know about AdWords in one place with great on-site search functionality.  Recommended: Set up your account and start advertising
  3. AdWords YouTube Channel – If you prefer watching videos vs. reading, this is the place for you.
  4. AdWords Community - Yes, you’re already here, but besides posting questions, take time to review questions that advertisers have previously asked, and their solutions.
  5. AdWords Step by Step - Another simple, easy to understand walkthrough on the basics of setting up an AdWords Account.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: suggetion for newies

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Parthik,

Welcome to the AdWords Community and congratulations on starting your AdWords journey.  AdWords is a very powerful and great advertising tool, but best results are typically acheived when advertisers take the time to learn and fully understand the platform before launching a Campaign.  

That being said, below are 5 free resources that can help you as you begin to advertise on AdWords.  As always, don't hesitate to post questions here in the Community.

1. Growing your business with AdWords (aka AdWords for Beginner’s Guide) – Simple, yet thorough explanation of the AdWords platform and how to set up an Account.  I particularly like this resource because it’s linear and gives you examples and tips.
  2. AdWords Help Center – All you ever needed to know about AdWords in one place with great on-site search functionality.  Recommended: Set up your account and start advertising
  3. AdWords YouTube Channel – If you prefer watching videos vs. reading, this is the place for you.
  4. AdWords Community - Yes, you’re already here, but besides posting questions, take time to review questions that advertisers have previously asked, and their solutions.
  5. AdWords Step by Step - Another simple, easy to understand walkthrough on the basics of setting up an AdWords Account.