Re: suggetion for newies
Welcome to the AdWords Community and congratulations on starting your AdWords journey. AdWords is a very powerful and great advertising tool, but best results are typically acheived when advertisers take the time to learn and fully understand the platform before launching a Campaign.
That being said, below are 5 free resources that can help you as you begin to advertise on AdWords. As always, don't hesitate to post questions here in the Community.
- Growing your business with AdWords (aka AdWords for Beginner’s Guide) – Simple, yet thorough explanation of the AdWords platform and how to set up an Account. I particularly like this resource because it’s linear and gives you examples and tips.
- AdWords Help Center – All you ever needed to know about AdWords in one place with great on-site search functionality. Recommended: Set up your account and start advertising
- AdWords YouTube Channel – If you prefer watching videos vs. reading, this is the place for you.
- AdWords Community - Yes, you’re already here, but besides posting questions, take time to review questions that advertisers have previously asked, and their solutions.
- AdWords Step by Step - Another simple, easy to understand walkthrough on the basics of setting up an AdWords Account.