5.1K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

sponsored search - where is it??

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

A client has asked me to research Sponsored search costs (he want to be in that little yellow box above the search results, not down the side with an ad), however i keep getting redirected to the AdWords service and cannot find anything in adwords setup that sets up a sponsored search result. Does anyone know where to look to set up sponsored search or get pri=cing estimates?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author lmurphy
September 2015

Re: sponsored search - where is it??

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Imurphy,

Welcome to the community.

Those results you are referring to are actually still AdWords ads but have simply met a certain criteria while being in a top three position. You will be able to get cost estimates for keywords here but you will be required to login to an AdWords account in order to do so.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi sorry, Google doesn't have any sponsored listing ads.

It only has adwords which ranks ads based on various factors and charges cost per click.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author lmurphy
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Imurphy,

Welcome to the community.

Those results you are referring to are actually still AdWords ads but have simply met a certain criteria while being in a top three position. You will be able to get cost estimates for keywords here but you will be required to login to an AdWords account in order to do so.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi There,

You can use adwords keywords tool to get the estimates of bidding, comptition and search volume of particular keywords. Please check the link below.

adwords.google.com/o/KeywordTool

Please sign in first using any email id for getting more information. Info like pricing that is estimated cost pe click will be available only when you are logged in using any email id.