AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

2.3K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

so difficult

A j
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
A j
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am having problems advertising on Google, I can't even start!

Diplay is not clear. What can I do?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: so difficult

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi AJ,

Thank you for your posting. Can you provide more details on the problems your having with your Google Adwords (i.e. text, image, video ad, etc)? 

Re: so difficult

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
I don't know where you are, but there are a lot of videos on Youtube that will take you through things like finding your way through the bramble patch they call the Adwords interface. I always had problems with Google Analytics - I could never find the login page; usually I had to Google it to find it, and even then it was far from clear where you should login. It is all a bit easier with the new centralized login panel.

Once you've set up, get a few books on the subject - a couple of days' reading will save you substantial amounts of frustration (and money!). The likes of Perry Marshall (just Google him - the moderators don't like external links) have excellent and easy to understand tutorials that are free.