Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

signing up in google partner

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello all,

would u please tell me, what happens if I sign up for google partner today, but do not pass the exams until next year? will my company lose its chance to be a google partner? I don't know what really happens for my "spend" part!

thank you so much.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Shahrzad Fatemi
October 2015

Re: signing up in google partner

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Well. You can fill your company information without any hesitation as you will get certification in your own name, not in your company's name.
As your company manages MCC, spend will be considered for all the account under the MCC. No matter how many individual accounts linked with MCC have the certification or have Google partners Badge.
So spend from your account will be added to your company's MCC account if both are linked even though you don't have badge.
And yes it will be an advantage for you to get certification to test and analyse your command on adwords.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Sh,

It will not have any impact on your company as there is no verification process for this. It means if you use your competitor company for your certification and do not pass the exam intentionally, will they loose their Google partner badge.. never.
You can retake exam as many times but after an interval of 7 days if you fail.

Regards
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Dear Archit
Thank you for your kind answer.
would u tell me when does my company's "spend" time starts?
my google account is linked to our company's Adwords manager account, I've just signed up for google partner but didn't fill my company's information. I want to get time to study and pass the exams and after that start to fill my company's information. Is it possible?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Shahrzad Fatemi
October 2015

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Well. You can fill your company information without any hesitation as you will get certification in your own name, not in your company's name.
As your company manages MCC, spend will be considered for all the account under the MCC. No matter how many individual accounts linked with MCC have the certification or have Google partners Badge.
So spend from your account will be added to your company's MCC account if both are linked even though you don't have badge.
And yes it will be an advantage for you to get certification to test and analyse your command on adwords.

Regards

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thank u so much!