2.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I did sign up with adwords already 7 days and my ads still not running and I called customer service and they told me with different story, anyone can help me???

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: sign up

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello rafareyes,

You are being given different days due to the fact they are estimated approval times, the approval process is automated so it's impossible for the support employees to give you an accurate date. I would recommend that you follow Neha's advice and check what status messages are appearing on your ads, you can do this by going to the Ads tab within your campaign and hovering your cursor over the speech bubbles beside your ad copies.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

What different story? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

yeah 1 guy telling me wait for another 5 days and the other telling wait for 10 days, what is going on with them

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Hi,

Why your ads are not running? Is the status of your adcopies are under review? Is there any warning/message is being displayed in your campaign? What story told to you by customer service? Are you able to see any warning under keyword/adcopies status?

Please Elaborate!

Thanks
Neha
Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

the account now saying still under review but already 7 days and customer service saying wait for another 5 days and the other customer saying that again wait another 10 days!!!!! this is normal?????

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hello rafareyes,

You are being given different days due to the fact they are estimated approval times, the approval process is automated so it's impossible for the support employees to give you an accurate date. I would recommend that you follow Neha's advice and check what status messages are appearing on your ads, you can do this by going to the Ads tab within your campaign and hovering your cursor over the speech bubbles beside your ad copies.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.