AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

shared library

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Where and how can I find the control panel at the left side on campaign page in ADWORDS? I want to start remarketing using shared library. please..

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: shared library

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi itrie,

Welcome to Adwords Community !

Click Campaigns tab in the top of your account.
In this page you can see navigation bar in the left side.
If you are not viewing this, it might be because you hide the bar, Click the small arrow button in the top of the navigation bar to unhide the bar. Check below image.

navigation pane.PNG

Now, in the below of that navigation bar you can see 'Shared Library' click that to create your "Re-marketing list".

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi itrie,

If you are not viewing this, it might be because you hide the bar, Click the small arrow button in the top of the navigation bar to unhide the bar. Check below image.

navigation pane.PNG

Now, in the below of that navigation bar you can see 'Shared Library' click that to create your "Re-marketing list".

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hello,

To start Remarketing you will find Shared Library option in your campaign left side navigation below All Online Campaign option.

shared library.png

In this section click on Audiences Tab and from here you will find your Remarketing Tag. For more information about Remarketing Code visit - https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2476688?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Cant Get the page which you have mentioned above.

If i click on campaigns on overview page i get below screen. I have just created one campaign and activated it, still i am not getting the screen you are showing.

please help 

thanks in advance 

@John Paul Sing wrote:

Hi itrie,

navigation pane.PNG

adwords.JPG