I'm trying to set up my ad words ads with very low budget but all of this is for me like jungle. Can anybody explain to me like to a dummy how to do it best in my case please????
I need to set up ad for specific country, specific city. My ad is unique for this city and there will be absolutely no other bidder.
Also please, explain:
1. what conversion mean?
2. how many keywords I can put in my setting?
3. am I paying for keywords?
4. how many words one keyword can have?
Thank you for you help
Re: setup basics
As a new AdWords user, you can get started by going here- https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704406?hl=en&ref_topic=3119073
There are loads of information there.
1) Conversion: It happens when someone clicks on your ad and do something valueable to your business, such as make a purchase online.
2& 4) For this, you can look into this thread- https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Set-up-and-basics/Too-many-words-in-a-keyword-limit/m-p/7577...
3) Once you have setup the campaign, you will set the budget and bidding on those ads.
Hope that helps. Good luck