Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

seller ratings--facebook

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Everyone,

My website doesn't have reviews from our customers. Most of reviews are from our Facebook. How can I use seller ratings and review extension?

Thank you.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: seller ratings--facebook

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Ellen,
Google does not support Facebook reviews as a source for review extensions. You'll have to encourage your users to leave reviews on either your G+ business page/maps/local listing or other third party supported aggregators.

Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ✭
Here is what I found out for Seller Rating (how to get STARS in your Ad)
Google conducts annual surveys and if you reach a 3.5 score, then Seller Rating will be eligible to show. We won’t know when they'll do the Survey. It sounds like they're done every year though. There is an option to work with an independent review website like 'TRUST PILOT’, ‘Viewpoints.com’ who have Google License & their reviews are featured in GOOGLE. It will take around 60 days for the Stars to appear once the review data are submitted. Your business must have at least 30 unique reviews -- each from the past 12 months -- and a composite rating of at least 3.5 stars or higher.
I doubt Facebook Reviews being recognized by Google. We need to use a credible, third-party source. Whereas Facebook is not accessible to the public. It requires signing up or signing in to see the review content.

Hope you find this helpful

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Please note that the reviews on your local/map/g+ business page are aligible to show in AdWords seller ratings.

Please note too though that review extensions are something completely different.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Ok! Thank you so much.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Thank you!

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Dave,

My business has 15 - 5 star ratings on Google my-business, but the stars aren't showing on Ad-words. Have you any idea why this is and how to fix it?

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 9
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Daniel,

I think you should generate at least 30 ratings on your page in the past 12 months.

seller ratings--facebook

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Dave,

Do you know how long roughly it would be after you have enough reviews on your local/map/g+ business page before you could start using "seller ratings"?

You're one of the only people i have heard say that reviews on your local/map/g+ business page are eligible to count towards you being able to use AdWords seller ratings. Thank you for sharing that as i was starting to wonder if it was true or not.

Cheers, 

Scott Linklater