AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.1K members online now
4.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

self hypnosis for weight loss , does it support google business model?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want sell my product relate with weight loss by self hypnosis ,  does it support google business model?

After i read this thead at warrio forum : http://www.warriorforum.com/adsense-ppc-seo-discussion-forum/256390-unfairly-banned-adwords-what-do....

I still have a doubt to start business with adword, so please explain what product support with google business mode ?

thanks;

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author smkosal
September 2015

Re: self hypnosis for weight loss , does it support google business model?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi smkosal, I know that Adwords does permit advertising of hypnosis and hypnotherapy services BUT there are rules about the text you can use on your website and ads.  For example, your site must not make any unverifiable or sensational claims and must state clearly that results can vary, and so on.

More details of these policies are HERE.

As a quick note, I'd really recommend that when reading reports on Google Adwords that you rely only upon information provided in the official help files or from Google employees rather than private forums.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author smkosal
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi smkosal, I know that Adwords does permit advertising of hypnosis and hypnotherapy services BUT there are rules about the text you can use on your website and ads.  For example, your site must not make any unverifiable or sensational claims and must state clearly that results can vary, and so on.

More details of these policies are HERE.

As a quick note, I'd really recommend that when reading reports on Google Adwords that you rely only upon information provided in the official help files or from Google employees rather than private forums.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello smkosal,

It's very hard to say without seeing your website to be honest. In that thread the member stated "There are LOADS of almost identical business" which suggests to me that there may have been a violation with regards to content duplication. It's important that you read the landing page site quality guidelines and ensure that your landing pages are of the highest quality before running ads. I would recommend comparing your website against different policies and standards and then make the adjustments accordingly.

Keep reading information within that AdWords Help Centre and also ask any questions you may have in this forum, the community is always eager to help. 

Regards,

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.