AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

search for more then 2500 keywords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hello. i need(very much) to perform searches for more than 2500 words per search. is there any way to do this? 2500 per search is very low for me, i need several thousands more then 2500. thanks (i have opened this topic, because i cant find another one)
2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: search for more then 2500 keywords

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
There is no way around the limit. It's also there for a reason. You should split your searches up into separate, more topic specific searches to get the best results.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
There is no way around the limit. It's also there for a reason. You should split your searches up into separate, more topic specific searches to get the best results.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
but i need it...

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor
Well, I need $0.01 clicks across my accounts and client accounts for every keyword. Not going to happen.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Can we know the reason why u need that? May be then we able to think more broadly and bring some suggestions.

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

the reason is that i have more then 10 times to perform a search every day and it needs many time for me.. also i haven't the super internet. so i needed to be able to search much more on each operation...

thanks 

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor
Taz, you're going to need to be a little clearer. Your problem doesn't make any sense.

Can you describe, in basic English, the exact reason you need more than 2500 search terms?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i need to search for more(i.e. 5000 keywords) per each search. how to say that in other words?

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
The question is WHY do you need to search for 5000 keywords in each search?

If you can explain WHY, then maybe we can advise you on a better method/process instead of you "telling" Google what you want and expecting them to re-engineer a product just for you.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

why? i have to search for millions of keywords and 2500 on each search is very limited for me. how to say this in another way? i want to search for many thousands of them, and i am now doing it manually: 2500 at first, then press Sa ve all, then again the another 2500, then Save all, the again and again...