2.4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

search companion marketing Days that it will be displayed to users

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For search companion marketing, for how many days will google continue to display ads to the particular user that was searching for "echilada sauce" Smiley Happy Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: search companion marketing Days that it will be displayed to user

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Michael,

Thanks for posting on our Community forum. Since Search Companion Marketing is still in beta, we can't post any detailed information on its features.

Please contact your AdWords Google rep to find out more about Search Companion Marketing. Or use our Contact Us in the Menu bar to reach out to a Google AdWords team member. 

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Michael,

Thanks for posting on our Community forum. Since Search Companion Marketing is still in beta, we can't post any detailed information on its features.

Please contact your AdWords Google rep to find out more about Search Companion Marketing. Or use our Contact Us in the Menu bar to reach out to a Google AdWords team member. 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Cool, didn't know its still in beta..How about just general remarketing of people who came to your website? how long does it remarket to those visitors? Thanks again

[ Edited ]
Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Michael,

That's a subjective question. It really depends on what you as the Advertiser' goals are for using remarketing in your AdWords campaign and whether the have fulfilled all the requirements for creating a remarketing list. I highly recommend [if you haven't already] you review our "Using remarketing to reach people who visited your site or app" Help page to find out how setup a remarketing list for your website. You can find the link here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2453998?hl=en&ref_topic=3122875

There's also another good link on strategies on how to setup a remarketing campaign here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2476691

Let me know if this information was helpful.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't have a Google Rep, but I would love to get into the Search Companion Beta. I have run these ads though other vendors before with good results.