AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

red to blue location marker

M_E
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
M_E
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am adwords user. I wanted my location marker to be  red to blue. what should I do?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: red to blue location marker

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

@M_E wrote:

I am adwords user. I wanted my location marker to be  red to blue. what should I do?

I believe that you are saying that you need to have blue marker instead of red and you are using Adwords. Let me know if that's not the case here.

In order to have the blue marker, you need to enable the Location Extension for your campaigns inside Adwords. What you can do is that either you can link your Google Places listing account with your campaign so that your listing get automatically synchronised with your Adwords campaign and then it is shown along with your Google ads.

Another way could be to create manual addresses inside the Location Extension to show the addresses along with your Google ads.

You can read this article for more insights: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2404182

Let us know if that helps!

Pankaj

Re: red to blue location marker

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
That's something, I didn't knew about it. Will try this and let you guys know as well.