AdWords
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

recently resigned my position with company, need to forward the adwords account ot another user.

K_G
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
K_G
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

how do i remove my account and forward the rights to another admin?

2 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: recently resigned my position with company, need to forward the adwords account ot another user.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi K_G,

Perhaps I'm misunderstand you but it should be as simple as inviting the new user and apply administrative access to that user once they accept the invite.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704346?hl=en

Hope this works for you!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Re: recently resigned my position with company, need to forward the adwords account ot another user.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi K_G,

Tom has most of it outlined for you. After the new admin has accepted the invitation, you'll need to log into the AdWords account and confirm that, and promote the new user to admin.

When all of that is done, have the new admin log in and remove your email address from the account.

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi K_G,

Perhaps I'm misunderstand you but it should be as simple as inviting the new user and apply administrative access to that user once they accept the invite.

http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704346?hl=en

Hope this works for you!

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi K_G,

Tom has most of it outlined for you. After the new admin has accepted the invitation, you'll need to log into the AdWords account and confirm that, and promote the new user to admin.

When all of that is done, have the new admin log in and remove your email address from the account.

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords