2.3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

"has not been enabled by the administrator" when logging into Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
 Hi all, it would be great if anyone has had this and been able to solve it. 
I have been unable to use any products from google for a long time, including adwords etc. I can get into

https://www.google.com/settings/u/1/products?hl=en

And under my products is Google Adwords. I click on it and it says 

Google AdWords has not been enabled by the administrator of the domain @

which it has because I used it a long time ago. It's annoying as google trying to help by homogenising all the log ins has essentially blocked me out of everything. I just want to pay them money and for ads etc and have been unable for nearly a year Smiley Sad It's a lot easier through other means.

So I try and log in to control panel to change this and it says 

Control panel has not been enabled by the administrator of the domain @

Is there a simple way of getting this working? All the "Help" docs take me round in circles and don't address what I have seen a lot of people struggle with? Any help would be great as I am about to give up and don't want to! As I said I have done it succesfully at one point and have logged in through that e-mail.

thanks in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: "has not been enabled by the administrator" when logging

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with that. 

If you moved data into an organizational AdWords account and then your domain administrator turned off AdWords, you would not be able to access AdWords or its data with your organizational account, which might be the issue that you're having here. If you're having trouble resolving this with your domain administrator you could also trying contacting support here to try and help you out. 

Hope this helps!

A. 

Re: "has not been enabled by the administrator" when logging

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the reply. I'll try support, unfortunately I thought I was the administrator, unless all the "simplification" of passwords has shifted it to one of my other accounts!