AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

"all enabled ads" is showing 0 whereas "all paused and removed ads" is getting charged?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, am i not understanding something here?? why are no clicks or charges showing for my "enabled" ads but i am being charged and there are clicks for "all paused and removed ads?"

thank you!!! 

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Xenia A
June 2016

Re: "all enabled ads" is showing 0 whereas "all paused and removed ads" is getti

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ok, so i found a part solution... it was because i had edited the ads and so they count as "paused or removed ads" after being edited!!! and the new "editions" have not acrued any clicks yet! so that is that part...
As to the 1,800 plus amount i am told about... I guess this must be some kind of mistake but as long as they are not going to try to charge me for it right now then i don't suppose i need to bother about it?? thank you all for your input...

View solution in original post

Re: "all enabled ads" is showing 0 whereas "all paused and removed ads" is getti

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
HI @Xenia A,

I think I need more information to figure out your exact problem, but you could try changing your date range - if you are on an earlier date range, the campaigns you have paused will show you data and the new campaigns will show 0 stats.
Let me know if this works!
Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi,

Are you accessing the data for previous date range when your old ads were active but not the new ones?
This might be the case.

Regards
Archit, AdWords Rising Star, Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi ShroffS and thanks!
Well this is confusing!!
I have not paused or disabled any ads this month and the above is still showing up as i said... I am back to using AdWords just these last couple of weeks after a few years of not using...
Also, when i put in "all time" as the date range... i get that i have paid/been charged 1,800 and something dollars!!! for all "paused and removed ads"!!! Which is just NOT the case!!! i have never ever advertised so heavily as to acrue that amount or anything close to that amount... Would a screen-shot help? or what can i do about this?? thank you...
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Xenia A
June 2016

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
ok, so i found a part solution... it was because i had edited the ads and so they count as "paused or removed ads" after being edited!!! and the new "editions" have not acrued any clicks yet! so that is that part...
As to the 1,800 plus amount i am told about... I guess this must be some kind of mistake but as long as they are not going to try to charge me for it right now then i don't suppose i need to bother about it?? thank you all for your input...

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hey,

The amount they are showing may not be a mistake, the original ads you had uploaded would have accrued clicks right? this may be the cost for that.
The new ads will start being charged once they start getting clicks.

Cheers,
Shweta

AdWords Top Contributor
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Accepted Solution’!