3.5K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

" Your change was not applicable to any of the selected rows."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am doing a Google display network ad. I have opted for manual payments, paid the sum and have posted the ads to be run and also selected the target group for the ads. But it shows my camapign is paused. When I go to edit and change the status of the campaign it displays me this error. 

" Your change was not applicable to any of the selected rows. No changes have been made"

What should I do to get the campaign up and running ? 
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: " Your change was not applicable to any of the selected rows.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Gaurav D,

have you an AdWords Express account and try to change the bidding in the AdWords interface? HAve you enabled bidding options?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Not on adwords express. Its not available in India.
I set the max bid to INR 4 in my campaign.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

If your campaign is paused, you need to check the box to the left of the campaign name, then use the Edit button to change the status to Active.

If you continue to get the message, double-check that your payment was successfully processed, that you did not accidentally set the "start" date for the campaign (on the Settings tab) to some future date, and that your ads are all through the review process and approved.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Theresa, I did that. But it still is showing the campaign as paused and displays the following message. "Your change was not applicable to any of the selected rows. No changes have been made. I opted for manual payments and my payments have been scuccessfully processed. Campaign date is also right. Still it is showing paused.

" Your change was not applicable to any of the selected rows."

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

How did you solve the problem?

Re: " Your change was not applicable to any of the selected rows."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i would like to know how this is solved as well.