Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

"Under Review" 15 days and counting

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello,

Almost 2 weeks ago I decided to create a test campaign with some ads, since then my ads are "under review".

I decided to contact support to check what was going on because the usual time for my other ads to get approved on other campaigns is no more than 48hs.

I did not get any response from support which is also strange because I use to get almost an inmediate answer from the support (Though this is the first time I use the red "contact us" ajax form to conttact support...I prefered the other way)

Can anyone suggest what else can I do? I am really stuck with this I need to move foward with those ads but they are just sitting there as if they don't exist.

Thanks!

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: "Under Review" 15 days and counting

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Yakito,

When you submit new ads or make changes to existing ads, they're automatically submitted for review. The Review Team work to review all ads in our program as quickly as possible, usually within 3 business days.

If your ads have been under review for more than 3 business days, you can send your ad review request to the team directly via this link: http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/request.py?contact_type=approval_request

To avoid an interruption to your ad delivery in the future, I would recommend creating a new ad rather than editing an existing ad. This process will help ensure that one ad keeps running while your new ad is under review. Once the new ad is approved, you can delete the old ad.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Seems like contact support is always the right answer. But, if that's not working for you...

What kind of ads are these? Text, image, video, etc. Manually created image ads, or display ad builder created image ads?

Maybe some more details would assist a more experinced contributor in helping to solve your problem. Smiley Happy

Tom

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi,

umm..If you are talking about text adcopies...

Well this is not the right solution but may be u can make little tweak in your adcopies and submit again. 15 days is longer time. Try this in one or two adcopy.

Thanks
Neha

Neha Gupta, AdWordsTop Contributor Follow Me: My Blog | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi Yakito,

When you submit new ads or make changes to existing ads, they're automatically submitted for review. The Review Team work to review all ads in our program as quickly as possible, usually within 3 business days.

If your ads have been under review for more than 3 business days, you can send your ad review request to the team directly via this link: http://adwords.google.com/support/aw/bin/request.py?contact_type=approval_request

To avoid an interruption to your ad delivery in the future, I would recommend creating a new ad rather than editing an existing ad. This process will help ensure that one ad keeps running while your new ad is under review. Once the new ad is approved, you can delete the old ad.

I hope this helps!

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 5
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Thanks to all of the replies! 

I will follow the link Rachel, thanks for that. 

The ads are simple text ads, nothing really strange or different from all my other ads, I am also not sure why support is not answering my mails, I will try the link and post here how it goes.

Thanks again!