3K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

"This campaign is not currently enabled."

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Keywords and Ads are eligible. I have checked my Account Budget it is $700.00, Daily budget is $20.00.  3 Campaigns are running on running keywords, 2 in Search and 1 in Display. But! i am receiving the error that "This campaign is not currently enabled." Why?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: "This campaign is not currently enabled."

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Saad,

Can you just double check that the campaign in question is definitely live (with a green circle next to it) and not paused or deleted?

The other thing to check is that your billing settings are all correct.

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Both are ok

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Green Circle exists. billing settings correct

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
Hi Saad,

Thank you for checking those. Could you just have a look to make sure the end date on the campaign isn't set in the past?

If that's fine also then it could be just a case of waiting, how long has it been since you set everything live?

ScottyD, AdWords Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 6
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Saad,

It's very likely you've made some changes just recently. It sometimes takes ~30 minutes for ads to start showing. This message does sound a little bit awkward in this situation but I've seen it quite a few times after launching new campaigns or managing budget orders. However, the ads should start working soon. If not (and all the things ScottyD mentioned are alright), I'd suggest contacting the AdWords support.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Campaign has no end date set

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have paused the campaign on Christmas and then started 1 month after that