3.7K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

"Not yet serving" for four days

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm trying to promote a video on YouTube and, after four days, it still says the ad is "not yet serving."  There have been five clicks so, if it's not yet serving, how am I getting clicks??

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Re: "Not yet serving" for four days

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As far as I can tell, it just takes time.  I think it took about a week the "Not yet serving" message to disappear.  Unfortunately, YT customer support is not very responsive.  Good luck to you!

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I can only assume that if money's being taken out the ad IS being shown.  You should have some confirmation in the next 24 hours that it's serving...  Good luck

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi jlucasmiller,

Did you get those clicks today? It can take upi to 24 hours for all AdWords data to post. It is usually best to look at data not including today as it will not be complete. This is the most common reason you would be seeing clicks with no impressions.

Oh, that's another question. You're seeing 5 clicks, are you seeing impressions?

Best of Luck!

Pete

petebardo -- Deadhead doing AdWords

HHF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
HHF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I'm experiencing a similar problem. I had an ad running for about a week. I changed the video to a new video on my youtube account and now it's been stuck in "not yet serving" for three days. No impressions or clicks in these last three days. Was working great before this. Does Google have periods of time where they get very backed up? I understand it's memorial weekend, but It's not something I'm used to from Google.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

As far as I can tell, it just takes time.  I think it took about a week the "Not yet serving" message to disappear.  Unfortunately, YT customer support is not very responsive.  Good luck to you!

HHF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
HHF
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the reply. Strange as I'm new to this and the first time I set it up it only took a day at most. Then when I edited the ad it took less then half a day to start serving again. I guess the queue is longer sometimes then others. Thanks again!

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

mine says not yet serving and it's been foru days and money is being taken out of my promotional code

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I can only assume that if money's being taken out the ad IS being shown.  You should have some confirmation in the next 24 hours that it's serving...  Good luck