AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4K members online now
4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

"None of your ads are running. Can we help?" Message. Unable to enable adverts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I've already done some Google searching and found a few other people with this problem by no solution.

• I've ensured that all of the Campaings, Ad Groups, Ads and Keywords are set to enabled.
  • I've tried creating a new campaign.
  • I've ensured that I have both a bank account payment method and a credit card backup payment method registered.
  • All of the Ads show as "Approved" or "Elligible"

And I just keep seeing the message:

None of your ads are running. Can we help?

We noticed that all your campaigns and/or ad groups are currently paused or deleted. If you're interested in running your ads again, the Google AdWords Team is available to address any questions or concerns you may have about your account.

Any suggestions as to what the cause might be?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: "None of your ads are running. Can we help?" Message. Unable to enable adverts

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After fighting with it all day, once I posted this message in the forums it suddenly fixed itself... Spooky

Re: "None of your ads are running. Can we help?" Message. Unable to enable adverts

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Salnajjar, 

With issue like this it can often be that the messaging in your account just needs a little time to update itself, which is what it sounds like happened here.

A good way to tell if the ads are running or not would be to use the Ad Preview Tool under the 'Tools and Analysis' tabs in your account.

A.