4.9K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

"Low Search Volume" words show up under the "Not Showing (Other)"

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

When I run diagnostics I specifically tick off the box that says "low search volume" in the filter because I do have words that are rarely searched but I keep them on anyway due to their specificity. When someone does search for them it's a big win for us. So I have a fair number of them. 

It is really frustrating when you run the diagnostics and are aware of this and don't want to see those words. 

Does this happen to anyone else?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: "Low Search Volume" words show up under the "Not Sh

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good afternoon.

I'm sorry but I'm afraid I don't quite understand your question. 

You're saying you filter your view when doing diagnostics, so that "low search volume" is not one of the specific criteria you're searching for?  If that's so, then "low search volume" keywords would only show up in the results if those keywords met one or more of the other criteria you're searching for.

If I have misunderstood you, please post again to clarify. Thanks!

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Re: "Low Search Volume" words show up under the "Not Sh

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
That's the thing. I am fine with low search volume words not being served up most of the time. They are more of a shot in the dark and when someone actually starts searching for them we will be there. I don't need to see those because I know what the problem is there and, frankly, I cannot fix that. I want to see the other words not being served up but when I exclude low volume searches the results are riddled with them anyway.