3.6K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

"Google Analytics" tab takes me to MCC homepage

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I can't access analytics data in any of my accounts. When I select the "Tools and Analysis" tab, then "Google Analytics", I am redirected to my MCC overview page. I have admin access to all accounts, both in Adwords and Analytics. Is anybody else having this issue or is there a memo that I missed?

Brandon

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: "Google Analytics" tab takes me to MCC homepage

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, I have the same problem here in South Africa. It has been like that for the last 2 hours or more. I am glad to see it not just me. Funny that there is no notice out. Or is there something I don't know?

Regards

Colin

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adwordtiser
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hello Adwordtiser and czb1972 and welcome to AdWords community;

This is a known issue reported by Google in the "known issues" section of AdWords help.

A fix, hopefully, coming soon;

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi MosheTLV,

Great! Thank you for the update.

Regards

Colin

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you MosheTLV. That wasn't coming up in any of the Google searches I performed. I found a workaround for what I was trying to do.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

On  the upper right corner of the navigation bar,  under "resources tab ",  you'll find a link to known issues.

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner

I was able to get around this by logging into analytics directly from the analytics homepage. That's worked for me all day today, wish I would have thought of that yesterday. Smiley Happy

Tom