AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

quality score 7 but

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi I have an and keyword with quality score 7 but at the same time adwords is telling me landing Page Experience Is Below Average...am I paying more because the landing Page Experience Is Below Average?

or just the quality score is considered?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: quality score 7 but

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
HI,

Welcome to the Adwords CommunitySmiley Happy

As you have mentioned that your Landing page(LP) is below average, Google has reflected.
It means it will not help you to achieve a QS 10 out of 10.

That's the reasons that you are paying more on one click.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi myname123, in short, yes.  The Quality Score is being affected by the LPE (Landing Page Experience) so if you can improve that - perhaps load time, content, etc. - that could increase your QS and reduce CPCs for the same position.

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
ok but 7 is quite a good quality score...ive heard from some experts that with a quality score of 7 you can start sending traffic and testing etc..and that I should be happy with a score of 7...so i guess i can start sending traffic to the page right?