AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

promotional code for New candian client

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm registered with engage for agencies in UK. I have most of my clients coming in from US/Canada - which I love because it suits my night owl working time perfectly well.

However engage would only grant me GBP/EUR vouchers, I would like to get some US clients onto Adwords, I noticed while browser than there are lots of Adwords starting ads on GDN offering the same promo as I have.

I was wonderin if anyone from canda can point me to the Adwords landing page for that promotion.

I spoke to my contact in engage, they need to add themselves as an MCC to my client to load the voucher.. Which is long winded - I can just contact Adwords email support and get the [international] India support to load the balance without going through the MCC hassle. 

Though ideally I just want to make life easy for my clients and send them to the promo landing page.

Re: promotional code for New candian client

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hey Domingo,

So what is the exact nature of your question?

Adding someone to your MCC is actually a 2 click process & very simple, so you might want to reconsider doing that.

I hope this helps.

PPCSophie

PPCSophie