2.2K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

plz give me full detais about my questions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what is mean by dfa i want to know full information regarding this?

Adtrafficing?
DFP-double click for publishers?
catchybusters?
Thirdparty adserving-Ads Apart from Google adwords tool that means there are other advertising tools like adwords.those are called third party Adserving?
Diff between reservation ads and auction ads-Auciton ads means Google adwords ads that runs on auction based one and Reservation ads means that companies will reserve a place before it shows ad on that particular place on display netwrok?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Re: plz give me full detais about my questions

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Divya,
I'd suggest that you ask over on the DFP forum here: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/dfp

I'd also recommend doing a google search for the answers to your questions as you're likely to get a much faster answer.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Theresa_Zook (Top Contributor Alumni)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Divya,
I'd suggest that you ask over on the DFP forum here: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/dfp

I'd also recommend doing a google search for the answers to your questions as you're likely to get a much faster answer.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
K THANKS

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Divya,

Welcome to the Adwords community.
DFA (Double Click for Advertisers). It is a third party tool we can link it to Adwords & Bing. It is used to track all types of conversions. (for e.g : sales conversion, email dealer conversions, brochure conversions& quotes. etc) you can save and schedule the reports on Daily, Weekly and Monthly basis or you can custom it.
There is a column in DFA "Transaction" here we can check conversions.

Thanks,
Yash