AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Get started with Google Ads - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

please give me suggestions how to create a campaign for e-commerce

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please give me suggestions how to create a campaign for e-commerce site ,and what metrics should consider mainly please give me detail 

Re: please give me suggestions how to create a campaign for e-commerce

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
I would like to share my experience of Google Adwords which may be as the suggestion to you. First of all define your objective and goal of Adwords campaign. and How want to target your campaign? via search and display network (Both conmanly named as Google Campaign network ).

At the beginning of creation to AdWords campaign, you'll need to set up a campaign type and a campaign sub-type.

Campaign Type -

Search Network only
Display Network only
Search and Display Network
Shopping (Product listing Ads)

Campaign Sub-Type - “Standard” or “All features”
Structuring of campaign is another aspect of success in PPC advertising .A well-organized account can help you meet your advertising goals.

AdWords is organized into three layers: account, campaigns, ad groups.

• Account: Your account is associated with a unique email address, password, and billing information.
• Campaigns: Each campaign in your account has its own budget and settings that determine where your ads appear.
• Ad groups: Each ad group within a campaign contains a set of similar ads and keywords that you want to trigger your ads to show.

Targeting your audience - Right customer is a key part of a successful advertising campaign.

Keyword targeting - Do keywords research(Use Adwords Keywords Planner Tool) which is relevent to your industry. user more likly to search e-commerce product which you are offering. Use Negative keywords and keyword exclusions to prevent you ad tigger by non-relevent search term and placement

Location and location Targeting - Target right location where you offer prodect delivery.

Device targeting.

Re: please give me suggestions how to create a campaign for e-commerce

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Anvesh, Clal Lodh has given good advice but, before you start building a campaign, I highly suggest that you consider pursuing a greater understanding of AdWords so that you can manage your spend as efficiently as possible. 

Google actually offers certification exams which can be taken to ensure that you have a strong grasp on the material. Better yet, there are study guides that can be used to prepare for these exams. These should help give you a pretty solid understanding.

Here are some resources:

Good luck!