have set up my adword for over six month but yet to start running

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: please,can some guide me on how to make my adword start working

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi karemsonline,

Welcome to the forum Smiley Happy

Can you elaborate more on what you need to accomplish using Adwords?

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Yes this is very easy to do:

• First go to the AdWords Policy Center and get a quick overview of what is allowed
  • Next load up the Keyword Tool and look around to work out wht kind of keywords you want. Set the columns to show 'Avg CPC' to get a rough idea of how much you should bid for the first page. When you have decided on bid, multiply the figure by the number of people you want to your site for daily budget estimate.

You should now have your keywords, bids, daily budget sorted.

Click "create your first campaign" under the campaign tab, follow the instructions and it should now be straight forward.

Hope this helps.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi karemsonline,

If you have already set up your keywords, ads, budget, bids, etc, and the ads are still not running, use the Ad Preview and Diagnosis tool to find out why your ads are not showing. This page will explain how to use this tool.

You should also check that you have not paused your campaign, ad groups, keywords or ads. Check each of these tabs and make sure they are all enabled (represented by a green dot).

Also check you Billing tab at the top of the screen to make sure you have either topped up the account with credit (if on manual payments) or that you have entered payment details such a sa credit card (if on automatic payments).

You can also call the AdWords Help team and they will be able to advise you on what you need to do to get your ads running.

Hope this helps!

rosiel