Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

placing adwords conversion code in redirect page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

is it possible to place adwords conversion code in the redirect page?

because I'm running a campaign I got alot of clicks and  very little of conversion, the Conversion rate is below 1%

the redirect page is http://skywindheroes.faveoe.com/redirect.php (this is basically the thank you page)

all my ads go to this page before go to the homepage, I'm afraid after people finish registering the redirect page load too fast and the code doesn't have time to capture the conversion.

about yesterday I add ready function (so the page has to be completely load before it redirect) to the redirect page. I don't know yet whether its working or not.

I just want to know is it possible to implement the adwords conversion code at the redirect page.

Thank You

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author faveo a
September 2015

Re: placing adwords conversion code in redirect page

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes, having the conversion code in the head will help. If you are in doubt whether the redirection is too fast before the conversion code is loaded, then you can reduce the redirection time by few seconds

View solution in original post

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes, you can place the conversion code in the redirection thank you page and it will work fine

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
is it will effect where i put the code in head or body? so basically the code will be able to grab the conversion even though the page is not fully load completely?
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author faveo a
September 2015

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Yes, having the conversion code in the head will help. If you are in doubt whether the redirection is too fast before the conversion code is loaded, then you can reduce the redirection time by few seconds