3.8K members online now
Get started with AdWords - learn the basics to get set up for success
Guide Me
star_border

picking what sites your ad shows up on

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This may seem naïve but is it possible to say have your ads show up on lets say Fox News website? There is a competitor that has there ads show up there and I think its a great place to have our ads show up? Is it possible to set rules so that our banner ads only show up on the FOX News and other sites? And if so how do we do it? We are new to the remarketing game - and we have a series of great looking banners all different sizes but I personally think we would have a much better conversion ratio if we could target specific web sites instead of "the network"., Ant help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: picking what sites your ad shows up on

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
Hey Paul A

Welcome to the Adwords Community.

Nice question and I hope the strategy works out for you Smiley Happy

You can indeed target specific websites so long as they are in the GDN (Google Display Network) in the form of managed placements. What may make you smile even more so is I believe it may be possible for www.foxnews.com, as they appear in the list of available sites.

Placements are locations on the Google Display Network where your ads can appear. A placement can be a website or a specific page on a site, a mobile app, video content, or even an individual ad unit. If you want to run ads on the Display Network but only on placements you’ve hand-picked, you can do so with managed placements, such as fox news.

Of course, there may be some other factors to consider such as competitiveness and bid prices, conversion rates, day/ night / hour scheduling for example, but we can start a new topic for that! Smiley Happy

Hope that helps a little

All the very best

James

picking what sites your ad shows up on

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hi i want a youtube channle love,rash